Monday, March 25, 2013

"Gone, Gone, Gone" - Phillip Phillips

So obsessed with this song right now. Phillip Phillip's performed this on American Idol last week, and I think it's the song they've been playing when someone gets voted off. Phillip Phillip's is my favorite Idol winner of all time. Who is yours?? Tell me in the comments below... I just found out that he is going on tour with John Mayer. What a dream line-up. The closest show to me is in Charlotte, NC and I would LOVE to go. Anyways, here's the music video for this song:


Who are you rooting for this season of American Idol?? There are so many talented contestants this season. I really like Kree, so I'll be voting for her. Well... I'll be rooting for her; I don't actually vote, haha. Who's excited for The Voice this season?? I AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment